The article “Tell Loved Ones They are Overweight This Christmas” is making the rounds again. I will not be linking to it because I have no interest in driving traffic there. I will say that should my loved ones take this advice the follow up article will be “I Told My Loved One She Is Overweight and She Told Me to Sit Down, Shut Up and Mind My Own Damn Business.”
The article says that in a poll of more than 2,000 people, 42% of 18 to 24-year-olds would not tell a loved one they should lose weight because of a fear they would hurt the other person’s feelings.
According to the article, this suggests that ” too many people shy away from the issue”. According to me this proves that 42% of 18-24 year olds have common decency and/or realize that it is impossible for a fat person in…
View original post 943 more words
Thank you mybb. I have successfuly update my site to mybb 1.8.3. It was cool.
MyBB 1.8.3 is now available from the MyBB website. It fixes 1 high risk vulnerability, 2 medium risk vulnerabilities and 3 low risk vulnerabilities. We recommend everyone upgrades to this release immediately.
What’s added/changed in this version?
The vulnerabilities are:
- High Risk: A SQL injection vulnerability in theme selection (reported by StefanT)
- Medium Risk: A XSS vulnerability in calender.php (reported by -Acid)
- Medium Risk: A XSS vulnerability in MyCode editor (reported by My-BB.Ir)
- Low Risk: A XSS vulnerability related to post icons (reported by Destroy666)
- Low Risk: unserialize may call PHP magic methods (reported by chtg)
- Low Risk: PHP setting request_order can break register globals handling (reported by chtg)
View original post 634 more words