Thank you mybb. I have successfuly update my site to mybb 1.8.3. It was cool.
MyBB 1.8.3 is now available from the MyBB website. It fixes 1 high risk vulnerability, 2 medium risk vulnerabilities and 3 low risk vulnerabilities. We recommend everyone upgrades to this release immediately.
What’s added/changed in this version?
The vulnerabilities are:
- High Risk: A SQL injection vulnerability in theme selection (reported by StefanT)
- Medium Risk: A XSS vulnerability in calender.php (reported by -Acid)
- Medium Risk: A XSS vulnerability in MyCode editor (reported by My-BB.Ir)
- Low Risk: A XSS vulnerability related to post icons (reported by Destroy666)
- Low Risk: unserialize may call PHP magic methods (reported by chtg)
- Low Risk: PHP setting request_order can break register globals handling (reported by chtg)
View original post 634 more words